Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

A lil stitching!

I have tried stitching for the first time on cards. It gives a nice look n also satisfaction of creation. This card is based on another card i saw on a blog. Am still learning how to use blogs, so ill embed the link to that card sometime soon. N now here is the card...



The large pink flower is a hand cut felt flower n i have used running stitch in its corner. It looks a little better IRL due to the dimension. Am jus starting my collection of stamps, so this sentiment is hand written. Not the best, i agree. This lil cutie was created for my sis-in-law's daughter who is off to boarding in ooty. She is crazy about pink and so this card is for her.

Hope u liked it, thanks for stopping by and do tell me if u like it.
bye bye

8 comments:

  1. i love your card...the felt flower with button is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii..
    I have passed on a blog award to you.. please check it in my blog and pass forward it...

    thank u

    by
    anuprem
    http://anu-rainydrops.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for passing the award on to me. It really means a lot to me, n it also means that am getting somewer in the blog world

      Delete
  3. hi sujana...beautiful card...nice flower n neat stitching...liked all the effects...happy to join u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey suji ka....this one looks really gud...wow:-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like