Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

Twin Babies Trishutter card

Howdy ppl...

Good to be back to blogging often again. This post is especially for the challenge at Itsy Bitsy, which is Baby themed. I did this project long back but cudnt get to posting it here. Here are the pics first...


Card Front

First Fold

Second Fold

Gate Fold in the centre to represent a Wardrobe

The entire card laid flat


This card as u can see is a huge one, the closed card measures 6"x 8" and the open card measures 6"x 26". I have left few places for the photos. I have added two tags for the birth details of the babies each, also their respective names are added in the form of banner at the top. So basically i hav dedicated one side each for a baby. Since both are girls i went wid all gal colours symmetrically. 
 The pretty stripes pp is from itsy bitsy and so are the cradle felt stickers & birth detail tags. Distressing has become mandatory for all my projects now, it gives a lovely depth all edges. Hoping to find some time to try out news things with distressing and stamping soon.

Thats it from me today. Hope u r all enjoying ur sunday. 
Keep Crafting

4 comments:

  1. This is such an elaborate and lovely creation, Sujana!! Wow!! You managed to make a card that big with all the little details perfectly. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card sujana. loved all the details and the colors you used are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe what I'm seeing! Your card is amazing and I had a great idea!

    Mariangela ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like